Friday, June 6, 2008

My Store Is A Toddler!!

Today is my store's THREE year birthday/anniversary! Three years! Man! I feel proud and happy and accomplished! It has been a hard road, but completely worth it. Yay for me!


***


So in similar news... Some girls celebrated their friend's birthday in here this morning. Two girls decorated a dressing room and then hid. A little while later the birthday girl, her mom and five other friends came in to go shopping. When it was time for her to try stuff on, I directed her to the dressing room containing her friends, and they exploded out. The poor girl nearly had a heart attack. It was really cute, and I was happy that they wanted to include my store in their celebration! especially since they then obviously went shopping and bought loads of stuff. So yay for birthdays!!

No comments: