Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm in a fight with water

Yesterday I bought two bottles of water called Metro-Mint, in spearmint water flavor. The only ingredients are:
Purified Water
Mint

I drank one bottle last night, and immediately started sweating. It was hot outside, and I was being fairly active around the apartment so I thought, "it can't be the water."

I just finished drinking the second bottle a half hour ago, and I literally have sweat dripping down my face, and all down my body. What's up? Since when does mint make me a sweaty mess? The funny thing, is this water claims to do the opposite!
"Take one sip and experience the Chill Factor: The cooling sensation you can only get with Metromint. The real mint naturally stimulates the nerves, instantly opening your senses to send a fresh, cool feeling throughout your body."
I feel exactly the opposite of that claim. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I'm going to go drink some tap water.

4 comments:

Erika Jean said...

http://www.nbc11.com/news/14785329/detail.html?rss=bay&psp=news
you should check that out ;-)

Erika Jean said...

srry u cant see the whole link...
http://www.nbc11.com/news/14785329/
detail.html?rss=bay&psp=news

ToiletScribble said...

wow that's some scary shit in that link. I bet a lot of models buy metromint water.

Danielle said...

Erika - Thanks. I was afraid I was becoming allergic to mint! How horrible would that be!? But now I know there is a good chance I just poisoned myself!