Monday, September 15, 2008

Wedding Aftermath

Nicole's wedding was last Sunday, and I'm somehow still exhausted from it. Thank god everything went off without a hitch. Or too bad of a hitch... Nick forgot the CD with the walk down music, so at the very last second we improvised. The Reverend John played his guitar. Which I must say, I thought was much better than "canned music" anyhow. But yeah, everything was beautiful. Nicole was radiant. I did her hair and makeup, and I'm happy to say I did a fucking awesome job. She looked amazing. Definitely better than she ever had before. It was a great day and everyone went home tired and happy.

I'll post pictures when I regain my strength and energy.

Now we are focusing on the fact that Nicole is having her gallbladder taken out on Tuesday. Not pretty newlywed stuff.

No comments: