Thursday, September 4, 2008

Computer Fun

Mike's laptop I was borrowing crapped out on me the other night, so obviously I had to get a new one.

Can I just say how irritating it is buying a new laptop. It's at least a grand you didn't want to spend, but it's a necessity because otherwise you have to stay at work 18 hours a day to do work.

I ended up with a macbook. It's my first Apple in about... 20 years? It's alright so far, but I'm still going to install Vista on here because two of the three programs I need for work don't run on OSX. My major complaint right now is that the edge keeps digging into my wrists so I look like I fail at suicide.

I made sure to get the three year extended warranty because apparently I eat laptops or something. Or maybe I'm electric and short them out. Either way my laptops keep breaking about one a year, which is not OK.

1 comment:

Erika Jean said...

yey! apples are the best.

I'm running a contest, come check it out!