Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Doctory Goodness

Had another appointment with Dr. J this morning. This are going good. The pain is more manageable. Of course I haven't been doing anything to aggravate it. I haven't worked out in a couple months so I gained a few pounds and feel gross. But I've been vigilant about the horrific diet, and I guess that combined with the mass amount of drugs they've got me on is starting to work. He placed me on an additional med today. It will also make me tired. Which is a joke because I'm already on two others that do that. I'm a walking zombie. I really don't know what I'm supposed to do. They drug me up, and take away my caffeine, and expect me to function like a normal human being. Asses.

Dr. J also told me I can't get pregnant for at least 4-6 months. While I'm on the blood thinner it can be dangerous I guess. But he's not sure how long I'll need to be on it. Which is sad for me. I really wanted to have my first baby before I was 30, but it might not work out that way now.

All in all I'm kinda bummed today. I really shouldn't be. I'm in so much less pain now than I was even five weeks ago. And while I'm thrilled about that, I'm really just too tired to feel anything more than exhaustion. I'm kinda terrified to go on another drug that will make me even more tired.

2 comments:

Erika Jean said...

:-/ Feel better!! Is it your back?

Danielle said...

Thanks! It's pain in my abdomen actually. :(