Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jury Doody

I had jury duty last Wednesday and got picked to be on the jury for a civil case. A guy is suing the University of Chicago for... well I'm not really sure what. Specifically he is suing his professor and mentor in his Phd program. Like I said, I'm not really sure what he is suing for exactly. I'm not supposed to talk about it anyway, but in a week when it is over, I plan on talking all about it. Yeah that's right. The case started this past Thursday, and is slotted to end next Friday. Boo-rific.

The lawyer for the prosecution looks like Jack Nicholson's 'Joker' with no makeup on. Which would be awesome except it is a woman. So instead it is just really freaking freaky.

And despite my refusal to poop in public places I had to go at the courthouse the other day. Which I was so grossed out about until my friend John pointed out that I took a Jury-Doody. HA!

No comments: