Friday, July 27, 2007

It is called a "Shower" people!

People smell. They smell like the foods they cook. They smell like the offices they work in.They smell like body oder. They smell like miscellaneous scents that I can't place. They come in with their scents, and leave their smells all over the clothes.

A woman bought a bodysuit this afternoon. She had tried it on first, and when she brought it up to the register, I was assaulted by a horrible stench emitting from what I believe was the crotch area. How gross is that?

I'm thinking of investing in a gas mask. Or making people pass a smell-test before they can try on clothing. Although, then I'd have to get really close to their stank. Maybe I'll just get one of those fans that strap around your neck. I'll tell people I have a condition that required me to breathe in fresh air at all times.

No comments: